Happy Thursday! This weekend is double the happiness – I got released from the military. The need to celebrate (despite everything!) is something I can’t control. This cocktail recipe is the right one to get the booze going – my favorite lychee martini.
What You Need:
- Canned Lychee (get it in almost any supermarket)
- Gin/vodka (I prefer gin)
- Lemon juice
- Sugar syrup (make it yourself – dissolve equal parts of sugar and hot water)
- Optional (but I recommend!) – Monin lychee syrup
- Cocktail Shaker
- Super pretty cocktail glass, you can find some here
How To Make:
- Fill up a cocktail shaker with 60oz gin or vodka, 30oz lemon juice, 30oz sugar syrup, 15oz lychee Monin (optional), and 30oz lychee water (strait from the can)
- Add ice, and shake for about 20 seconds
- Strain to your cocktail glass
- Garnish with lychee – take a wooden stick and run it through the lychee, then place it over your glass
- Sip & enjoy!